FIRST ANNUAL CENTER IN THE SQUARE GOLF TOURNAMENT
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2012
Center in the Square is hosting its first annual Golf Tournament on Monday, September 17, 2012, at the Roanoke Country Club. This new fundraising event offers an opportunity for both corporate partnership and public participation. Our goal is to raise funds for the annual campaign while raising awareness of Center in the Square's mission.
A CAR FOR A HOLEINONE!!
Brambleton Imports, Inc. will be sponsoring the hole-in-one car giveaway for the first person lucky enough to get a hole-in-one on #5 Dogwood!!
SEPTEMBER 10, 2012.
Download a Player Registration Form
$125 per person, $500 per team
No refunds provided - however, replacement players are encouraged.
Tournament fee includes
- Lunch (BBQ Buffet)
- 18 Holes Captain’s Choice Golf with cart
- Beverages (complimentary beer will be provided at selected location - Beverage cart is not included)
- Awards Ceremony and unique gifts
Check-in time and lunch begins at 11:30 a.m.
Shotgun start • 1:00 p.m.
- 18-hole, four person Captain's Choice Tournament open to men and women of all ages
- Players may enter their four-person team or sign up as a single
- Ties will be determined by matching of cards
Center in the Square will only take the first 100 players to be sure that this event is enjoyable to our players.
- Tournament prizes will be awarded for Putting Contest ($10 entrance fee)
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Place Teams
- Longest Drive
- Closest to the Pin
- Name of tournament winner will be listed on trophy that will be displayed in Center in the Square.
For more information please contact Deborah Goglia, Director of Special Events by calling 540.224.1251 or e-mailDownload and print a brochure